For those that were there, Loch Stock 1 @Loch Lomond will always be an unforgettable memory. It had everything from Red Bull jet skis, to surprise podium positions, to some pretty laid back police officers.
At this current time I can't really be bothered explaining everything that happened cause soooo much happened that it'd be nearly impossible. So here's it in bullet point form:
Stop 1 - Loch Lomond:
Cassels took first and Glenn took second in the Rookies. This event moved them both up to Men's B where they didn't perform nearly as well at Stop 2. Third place was won by Emmy from Edinburgh that went on to win the Rookies Tour.
- Jordan picked up two french hitch hikers and took them the wrong way.
- Glenn hitch hiked successfully from Stirling to the party.
- Glenn wasn't drinking :O.
- Cassels past out.
- No medals won.
Stop 3 - Fox Lake:
- Mondo played golf against the corporations.
- Glenn made it from france to the pub in time.
- Cassels stood in fire.
- Glenn flashed everyone.
- Cassels whipped out a tantrum during the competition to secure a bronze medal.
|Mondo taking a swing.|
|Walking on fire.|
|Glenn - The true Scotsman!|
|The Men's B Category. President Cassels for Bronze.|